OFSC Snowmobile Driver Training
Snow Road Snowmobile Club
1106 Gemmill's Road
Snow Road Station, K0H 2RO
Here's what you need to know to enroll:
- Student MUST be 12 years old on or before the day of the course.
- Students must present a valid form of identification at registration. (Birth Certificate or Photo Health Card)
- Cost is $40.00 per course/per student (includes all required course material)
- Lunch is available @ $5.00 (Drink, hot dogs, snack)
- Driver Training instructors are MTO certified, community based volunteers.
- Courses are in-class only (NO operation of a snowmobile during class).
- Course will be approximately 7 hours
- Registration: 8:30am
- Course: 9:00am to 4:00pm (with 1 Hour Lunch Break)
- Parents/Guardians not permitted in classroom
- Graduates receive a Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator's License.
- Class size is restricted to a maximum of 25
- Please contact the Instructor if you wish to attend
Persons age 16 years and over that hold a valid Ontario Driver's Licence, including classes G1, G2, M1 or M2, or a Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator's Licence may operate a snowmobile on available OFSC snowmobile trails.
Persons age 12-16 require a Motorized Snow Vehicle Operator's Licence.
Check the OFSC website for other course locations and more information on driver training in Ontario